Welcome to Ian's Blog at Buckingham Ford

Friday 23 July 2010

What our customers say

First class customer care, and I wish every Ford Garage would take on board the fantastic customer care given to me as problems with my Ford Galaxy cropped up two days prior to going to Spain.

Not only did they offer to have a quick look at it they also managed to order in and fit the part that was needed though they were extremely busy they could see my desperation. It’s very easy to complain as I did to head office about Fords main servicing garage in Kingston, who cant even get a call back to me within 24hrs.Having spent 10 years in customer service Ford Buckingham get10/10 from me. Many Thanks Mrs Carter July 2010

http://www.buckinghamford.co.uk/service.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Copyright Redding and Redding Ltd.
  • All rights reserved.
  • Company No. 03185866.