Welcome to Ian's Blog at Buckingham Ford

Friday 7 June 2013

We are a Badger free zone

I just had to share this when I was shown it

This is very very funny, and you will NOT find a badger at Buckingham or Bicester Ford.

We are a Wiggle free zone.

View Badger at work here











If you have ever experienced the Badger at another dealership, come and see us for a refreshing change.

  • Take a test drive not a short trip around the block
  • We give you all the facts, and don't hide behind a monthly payment
  • 1000's of new and used cars available to us, so you don't have to buy the one we have here, you can choose.

I got this email yesterday about James.

                "Just a quick note to say how pleased I am with the new Focus ST I purchased from you. Fabulous colour the Spirit Blue and the power and drivability of the car really is breath taking. So, thanks for persuading me to purchase it. Also many thanks for the help and advice you gave me with the models, optional extras and the general understanding of the car."
Many Thanks
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Copyright Redding and Redding Ltd.
  • All rights reserved.
  • Company No. 03185866.