Welcome to Ian's Blog at Buckingham Ford

Thursday 2 July 2015

New car for the cost of a meal out!

I had a great parents' evening the other day. I don't say this to brag about my kids, but because what happened afterwards really had an impact on me.

We were out at a well-known pizza chain, celebrating the fact that parents' evening had gone so well, and that my son Oscar's school report had been so good, and we had a lovely time.

When we came to pay the bill, it came to about £100 - £20 a head roughly. And I suddenly realised that that one meal equates to the amount that a lot of my customers pay as a monthly payment for their new cars.

I couldn't believe it!  How have we got the point where a new car is as cheap as a meal out once a month? It was only a few years ago that no one could afford them - my parents certainly never had a new car, but now pretty much everyone can afford one!

Our sales guys Jeff and James are often selling cars that cost a monthly figure of around £100 (sometimes less), and often, the buyers aren't even paying a deposit if they're trading in their old car.

I guess the big lesson from this is: never has buying a new car been more affordable, and if you're considering purchasing one, remember, Jeff and James would be delighted to help you.

You can call them on 01280 812121.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Copyright Redding and Redding Ltd.
  • All rights reserved.
  • Company No. 03185866.